Thursday 19 April 2012

Beating boredom, babies and chips

Royal Brompton Incarceration Tour (6 of 6)

What follows is a series of very random sketches.

‘Mummy, Daddy missing fix it’  - Having a son and Cystic Fibrosis is a challenge when you are fit and well. Skype offers a unique way to communicate with family while you are cooped up in hospital. Sam was a bit surprised to see Daddy on the Ipad when the normal viewing was Justin’s house followed by Charlie bear. And in the sketch below I was upstaged by Space Chimps and as I tried to say hello to Sam I knew my time with him on my Sony Xperia Ray would be cut short with the words ‘…Bye Daddy, Monkeys on.’ Thanks Sam.

Samuel bye bye daddy finalweb

As mentioned before the Royal Brompton Hospital has won awards for its food. Below is what was described as fish and chips – I’m a snob and I like Haddock. This was most definitely a white fish in batter production. But in the Royal Brompton Hospital all is not lost when you have Cystic Fibrosis and the additional call menu – order from the normal rations or top up with greasy spoon tucker…Doily Hell as one person commented on Facebook.

Fish and Chipsfinalweb

And now some nice Town houses that I saw on some walks I managed around the Chelsea and Hammersmith area!

House finalweb

three storey house final web

No comments:

Post a Comment