Tuesday 25 October 2011

Leaving Thrive 2

The next batch of victims…

tracey2

I’ve known Tracey for as long as I can remember, so I think she has been at Thrive longer than me. She likes a nice big cup of hot water. And a cup of tea. She drives a Mercedes.

alyson

Alyson loves to organise her day in a calendar, rather than a diary. The space to write appointments on  conventional calendars is limited and I suspect that’s the reason she doesn’t have many meetings.

cathy

One of the three wise Senior Managers – Cathy recently went to France where she spoke loudly and clearly in English, so the frogs would understand. She translated her presentation in google translate so, Qui sait si ce que Cathy a dit à la frenchie a été correcte.  I used to run a competition on hospital radio using the same technique but I went one step further, I translated the french back to english…with limited success.

damien

I like Damien. He has limited IT needs.

nicci

This is our CEO Nicci Carruthers. I have always loved this coat. I think it is either the skin of a grizzly bear that she wrestled to the ground in an expensive London Boutique or DFS lost a sofa covering. Whatever, it’s looks very warm.

jan

Jan or Janet as she likes to be know to her close friends, has dyslexia. Janet has never let this disability stop her confusing people, in particular the corporate volunteers who have helped to paint the toilets and plumb the walls on her instructions.  

No comments:

Post a Comment