Tuesday 18 October 2011

Leaving Thrive 1

So on 28 October 2011, I will spend my last day at Thrive before moving to Debra. It has been great working for Thrive over the 11 years that I have been there and I have fond memories of a lot of good people that I have worked with, here is a selection of cartoons of some of them…

Fiona – who is very tall and wears the most amazingly beautiful outfits.

fiona

Simon – who has only just joined Thrive and is a very athletic person and has a drinks bottle which I believe may be filled with gin. He sits to my left. He has never shared his gin.

simon

Sally – Thrive’s account guru. She faces up the office and all you can see is her peering over the top of her laptop screen.

sally

Kath Power – She is very tiny.

kath

Lynne – who I sit next to on Weds, Thurs and Fridays. Last week she was reconciling a spread sheet by colouring it in.

lynne

Sue Tiplady – Who is another very fit old bird who cycles about 17 miles to Thrive, at least once a week.

sue tiplady

more to follow…

No comments:

Post a Comment